Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bridges at the Planetarium!

Again I'm sorry I'm like 4 days behind on posting. On Sunday I went to the Adler Planetarium with my family since my grandma was in town. We have a membership there and since we went to 3 shows and walked around, I think the membership served its purpose. That will probably be the only time my family gets there this year.
After a few hours in the planetarium, my sister and I walked to the beach next to the planetarium and then walked around the planetarium along the water. Then we met up with my mom and grandma and we took some photos outside with the Chicago skyline in the back. It was such a beautiful day. I, of course, needed to do a bridge at the Planetarium because I don't think I have in the past and also one with the beautiful Chicago skyline in the background.
1 legged bridge with Chicago skyline

Bridge in front of the Planetarium 

Theresa (my sister) and I near the beach. it was a tad windy

No comments:

Post a Comment