Friday, December 14, 2012

Real or Fake?

No question about it, I choose real. Why? Because I just love the scent of the real tree. I know it's more environmentally friendly to have a fake tree and also saves you money over the years, but I just love real trees! Ever since we got a fake tree at our house 5 years or so ago, I miss the real tree, the smell of Christmas and even the poky needles of the tree when putting on ornaments. I will definitely have a real tree in my future home!

In other news, I had my normal Friday yoga class today and we dedicated our practice tonight to the people in Connecticut. My co workers and I just couldn't believe it when we were reading about it online. It's so sad what is happening in our world. My thoughts and prayers go out to those families in Connecticut and the innocent children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment