Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 6: Favorite Ornament

I almost thought I wouldn't be able to blog today because this morning I got up and the internet wasn't working. My dad was on the phone with the company and it was 6:30 in the morning. They said they wouldn't be able to come out until tomorrow, but luckily the internet has returned on its own...for now. I just hope it stays, because last time the internet stopped working out of no where, it took 2-3 weeks for them to fix it.
Anyway onto today's Christmas Blog post. Day 6 is favorite ornament. I'm not really sure I have just one favorite, but seeing as we haven't opened our Christmas tree ornament boxes, the one that comes to my mind as my favorite is my Tweety bird Hallmark ornament. It lights up green and says "I've been weally, weally good this year" and you can turn it and it lights up red and says "I've been a writtle bit bad this year."

Also, today at work we finished up our decorating for Christmas. Yesterday we hung lights and today we put up the garland and decorated the little tree we have. I didn't get a very good photo from my phone, but here it is. 
we are so festive!

No comments:

Post a Comment